Get your Matching Grant up to RM 5,000 with SME Digitalisation Initiative
BUILDING DIGITAL COMPANIES
The favorable provisions for digital adoption set out in the 2020 Budget denotes the government is actively encouraging more local businesses to move rapidly into the technology sphere.
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the above services. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,00 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems with Azure, Xero, Hubspot and fifa电竞赛事下载v2.8 安卓版(fifa电竞视频查询).
MDEC SME Grant
5 Digitalisation Areas
The Government has identified 5 Key Digitalisation Areas that should be adopted by SMEs.
DIGITAL MARKETING/ SALES
HR PAYROLL SYSTEM/ CRM
ELECTRONIC POINT OF SALES (e-POS) SYSTEM
ERP/ ACCOUNTING & TAX
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian invidually
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME;
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year; and
- For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 for the first year; and
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
|1 Year||RM 100,000|
|More than 1 Year||RM 50,000 for two (2) preceding consecutive years.|
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company's bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company's profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panel of Service Providers to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to any of the Bank's branches.
- Once the SME's application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidised amount granted from the Initiative and to provide proof of payment to any of the Bank's branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank's discretion.
*Note: Only the SME is authorized to complete and submit the application form with the relevant supporting documents to any of the Banks’ branches or via company official email. Appointment of any third party for collection and submission of application forms to the Bank is not allowed.